The Power of Inner Beauty
What does Inner Beauty mean to you? In today’s society there is a lot of emphasis on how we look and what we wear, with so much focus on our external beauty that our inner beauty can be ignored. It is however almost impossible not to notice when someone has true inner beauty… think of those you know who are genuinely lovely, kind, considerate and completely happy with themselves on the inside. Their inner beauty radiates outwards into all that they do, positively effecting the lives of others around them and making them pretty irresistible! In this way our inner beauty has the power to shine out from within us, affecting our outer beauty far more than any hair product, make up, plastic surgery or botox boost could ever do!
|“Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” Ashley Smith|
Samjhana Moon Director of Goddess Portraiture works with women from all backgrounds and helps them connect through nature, to their own inner beauty. Her work takes her all over the world, channeling her creativity into beautiful portraits of everyday women realizing their unique beauty by helping them to connect with their strengths and vulnerabilities, challenging their insecurities to allow healing, self-acceptance and personal growth. Samjhana’s vision is to push the current boundaries of society’s limiting view of the modern woman by assisting women in exploring their nurturing depths, tapping into their feminine energy and rebalancing scales by dispelling insecurities and allowing inner beauty to shine from within.
7 Steps to Supercharge Your Inner Beauty
by Samjhana Moon
- Gracefully accept compliments. Acknowledge them and repeat them to yourself when looking in the mirror as affirmations.
- Replace “I don’t like my” with “I’m learning to like my”
- Consider services available to you such as image consultancy, personal shopping and creative photography. These professionals know how to make the most of your assets and may help you discover a new perspective on your self-image, which can literally change your life.
- Eat a healthy diet that energises you. Nourish yourself with lots of ‘live’ preferably organic foods which support your body’s natural alkaline state. If you are unsure how to go about these changes, seek the help of a professional nutritionist.
- Reward yourself for achievements no matter how insignificant you think they might be. All those little things add up.
- Value your relationships and consider ending those no longer enriching your life in a positive way.
- Gratitude! Acknowledge the beauty in everything around you, in the actions of others and the majesty of nature
The more you honour yourself, nurture and replenish your body, embrace your passions, follow your heart and learn to love and accept yourself for who you are, where you have come from and who you are growing to become, the more you connect with your inner beauty.
|“Cherish your visions; cherish your ideals; cherish the music that stirs in your heart, the beauty that forms in your mind, the loveliness that drapes your purest thoughts, for out of them will grow delightful conditions, all heavenly environment; of these if you but remain true to them, your world will at last be built.” James Allen|